From time to time, we hear about wedding or special event mishaps and I thought it would be a great idea to compile my top 10 tips in this week’s blog.
1. Check out your professional service providers before you sign an agreement with them. We recommend checking them out on Yelp and Google.
2. Have a budget in place before making your plans.
3. Determine your guest count before you book your venue and please make sure your estimated guest count works with your budget.
4. Do assigned seating for your dinner reception – never leave it to chance.
5. Hire an experienced event and or wedding planner. He or she can save you valuable time, money and help you stay stress free through-out the planning process. For more information, please call our office at 818-246-2288. XO
6. Have a weather contingency plan in place.
7. Prepare a shot list for your photographer and make sure you have enough time carved out for photos on your wedding day.
8. Avoid having an open mic for toasts.
9. Always do a walk-through at your venue with your event professionals before the big day.
10. If something goes wrong on the event day, let the professionals handle it and enjoy your day!
Event Professional Highlight of the Week –
Lauren is a very talented person. Lauren offers great options for clients who have specific budgets for their floral or invitations and who want quality work at great prices. XO
About Lauren Hogue-
I started Lovely Petals Boutique last April, and just recently started my invitations shop.
I began as a bridal consultant three years ago handling every detail of the bride’s appearance for the wedding day. Now, I currently work at Paper Source as the Custom Print Captain at my store. I oversee all the invitation orders, which the majority are wedding invitations. I enjoy working with brides on both aspects of a wedding, whether it be her appearance or the creative side such as invitations and decor.
For more information, please contact Lauren at – email@example.com
Handmade petals – above and below.
Lauren can customize the bouquet designs to fit your color and style.