1. Ask five people whom you trust to proof your save the dates and invites before you give the okay to print. After doing this for over 15 years, you would be surprised at the simplest things that get missed.
2. When shopping for shoes, go in the late in the afternoon – feet expand during the day and this will help you stay comfortable as the day progresses.
3. If something sounds too good to be true, proceed with caution.
4. When it comes to catering, please don’t skip on the labor. By doing so, the food could be served late and /or cold, plus you and your guests will notice.
5. Avoid guests getting drunk at your event and driving.
6. Make a list of your friends or family members who like to indulge, so you can develop a plan so they don’t drink and drive.
7. Hire experienced bartenders – they know how to handle situations without being rude.
8. If you plan on having the garter toss, talk with your fiance about the how he will remove the garter ahead of time. Remember, your boss and parents will probably be watching.
9. When you choose your bridesmaids, consider their financial situations and body type, then determine the style of the dress and cost. They will appreciate you for it!
10. Hire an experienced planner – we have great contacts and we are here to help you avoid making mistakes.
Happy Planning! xo
Inspirational Wedding Photos of the Week –
I love this photo.
I love the fact that each bridesmaid has her own dress.
Have a wonderful weekend. XO, Gianna