10 Planning Mistakes Every Bride Should Know – recently, a few of us got together and swapped stories. I thought it would be fun to list the top planning mistakes in this week’s blog.
I hope they save you time and money in the long run. Happy planning. XO
1. Read all of your agreements very carefully – please do not browse over the terms. Imagine if you overlook a detail on your wedding gown agreement and end up with the wrong color or size.
2. Don’t assume that your venue comes with ample parking for your guests.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff on your wedding day. If something goes wrong, let the experts handle it and enjoy your day.
4. Don’t skimp on hiring a professional photographer. The photos are your lasting memories.
5. When shopping for your dress and shoes, keep in mind that you will be in them for several hours.
6. Have a hair and make up trial before your wedding day.
7. Don’t hire your event professionals until you book your venue.
8. Never print your wedding registry on the invite. We advise our clients to publish it on their wedding web site.
9. Don’t start planning without a budget in place – setting a budget will help keep you on track.
Last but not least, my personal favorite –
10. Don’t skimp on hiring a planner – a great one is worth every dollar. Our packages start at $2300 and we offer a la carte services. An event planner can handle everything from helping you plan from handling unwanted drama to saving you from costly mistakes.
An Elegant Art Deco Wedding –
Gianna’s Picks of the Week –
Clean and natural.
Have a great day! XO, Gianna