Private Estate Rentals Los Angeles is one of the most popular searches to find the perfect venue. Our company is equipped with a network of professionals to make sure our clients receive high-quality service at an affordable price. We have access to over 4,000 private estates and mansions. Although, we can be involved in every aspect of planning the wedding or special event, the final decision on everything is ultimately yours. Our company offers complimentary estate searches. For more information, please call our office at 310-994-7789.
Our Estate Picks of the Week: Estate 8208 Malibu –
Ideal estate for weddings and special events for up to 125 persons. This estate has a very nice guest house for the bride to get ready and a game room with a bar and pool table for the groom and groomsmen. The ocean views are beautiful and this estate has a cabana, outdoor fireplace, fire pit and a large built in bar.
This Week’s Tips for Planning a Wedding or Special Event –
1. When you are in the beginning planning stages with your event professionals, it is best to have your date, budget, guest count, and location in place before you start hiring your team.
2. If you are having challenges deciding on important items, hire a reputable event planner, so he or she can assist with the process.
3. Consider skipping the guest book and replace it with a photo booth. Technology keeps reinventing the design and capabilities of the photo booth. Even though photo booths have been around for awhile, guests have a blast using them. In addition, your friends and family will be able to take fun photos and you can keep a copy of the photos as keepsakes.
4. If you want a private ceremony, try and avoid having it at a public space like a hotel, park, beach or museum. People love to watch weddings and sometimes strangers can’t help themselves and think it is acceptable to make comments and stare.
5. Since the photography will last longer than the actual event itself, I believe it is important to hire someone whose work you love. The photographer is going to be with you for majority of the day and it is vital that you really like this person. Since the wedding day goes really fast, it is easy to forget an important shot. I always advise our clients to create a “shot list” of must have photos, so nothing is missed on the event day. Also, please make sure that your photographer is good at capturing the essence of your event organically, so everything does not looked staged.
6. If you want to cut down on costs, offer one entree along with a vegetarian alternative for your guests.
I have always believed that the details are what count when throwing a party. I am happy when we are able to offer guests a refreshing beverage upon their arrival and their comfort is taken into consideration, so they are not sitting in the sun or standing too long on their feet. Happy guests, make a great party!