Since it is Valentine’s weekend, I thought it would be fun to write a blog with tips on how to plan a successful wedding, plus our inspirational picks of the week.
1. Research potential event professionals carefully – Please check them out on the internet and Yelp before you hire anyone.
2. Don’t pay anyone in full for their services – best to spread-out payments.
3. Set a realistic budget and prioritize what is important to you and your fiancé.
4. Take good care of yourself – drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.
5. Spend quality time with your fiancé. Remember, the wedding will last one day, but the relationship can last a life-time.
6. If you find yourself becoming impatient or short-tempered, step away from the planning and take a break.
7. Don’t forget about the details.
8. Hire an event planner to handle the details that you don’t have time to pursue and focus on the projects that are important to you.