As event planners, we constantly talk with and listen to prospective clients about event-planning and the services we offer, and the perfect vision and desired outcome of the client’s event.
I truly believe that there is a planning service for everyone. Event planners take on many roles – from designers and logistic coordinators, to talent managers, vendor brokers, financial advisers, agreement advisers, and even, yes, bridal therapists.
1. You have a heavy work or school schedule and you have little or no time to plan your wedding or special event.
2. You are planning an event from a great distance from your venue, or you will have more than 200 guests attending.
3. You are not a “detail person” and need assistance with the logistics and the development and creation of your vision.
4. You are getting hitched in less than a year.
5. You are on a strict budget, and need to make sure that you don’t make costly mistakes.
Different package options – these are estimates only. We customize each package to work with our clients’ budgets and needs.
1. Full Service Planning: A skilled planner will handle everything from venue recommendations, design, logistics, transportation, vendor recommendations/selections, communication with vendors, RSVPs, arranging the weekend activities, rehearsal practice and dinner, and event-day support from start to finish. This package is not needed by everyone, but can be helpful for busy individuals who have a destination wedding or large event with little or no time to plan. Packages are $10,000 and up and you can rest and be assured that ALL details are covered.
2. Medium Packages – The planner handles the logistics, vendor recommendations, transportation, design, hotel-room blocks, appointment-setting, RSVPs, phone and email support, communication with vendors, logistical and design walk-through meetings, conducting the wedding rehearsal, creating the save-the-date, and invite logistic / design for review with event-day support. Packages start at $5000 and up.
3. Day-of Coordinating – typically starts a month before your wedding or special event. The planner reviews all of your agreements, creates a timeline, ensures that she or he attends your logistical walk-through and that everything is in order, gives you phone and email support, confirms your vendors for final payments, and other timeline details. Prices start around $2300 and up.
Inspiration Photos of the Week from the Internet –