1. Determine your budget and style.
2. Setup a Pinterest account, so you can guide your event professionals.
3. Establish your guest count after the budget is confirmed, then run it by a event professional to make sure it works.
4. Check with family and close friends, then determine your event date to ensure there are no scheduling conflicts.
5. Once you have your style and budget in place, then it will make it easier to look for your ideal venue.
As an event planning company, we like to walk the space with our clients and their chosen event professionals, so we can see the space through their eyes.
If you are not sure and need assistance, please call our office at 310-994-7789. We are here to help! xo, Gianna
Something Very Cool to Check Out –
A few weeks ago, I was invited to check out a new service in LA.
To be frank, I did not know what to expect, so my team and I went and I am grateful that we did.
The carriages are spectacular – each carriage has an amazing design along with attendants. The carriages can be rented by the hour.
I think this is going to be one of the hottest services to hit LA. Please call our office for more information. XO
Have a wonderful week! XO