Many of our couples want to plan a successful wedding that is both unique and private.
Since we have access to over 4,000 private estates and mansions in the greater Los Angeles area, we are able to offer a variety of options.
We allow our clients to use their own licensed and insured event professionals or if asked, we can recommend our favorite event professionals from lighting, mixologists, catering, floral, decor to rentals.
Here are our top five planning tips for a private estate wedding:
1. Establish an overall budget before deciding on the venue.
2. Determine your guest count and date preferences.
3. Talk with an experienced and reputable event planner to make sure you are moving in the right direction.
4. Once you establish that this right type of wedding for you, then begin looking at private estates.
5. Hire an experienced and reputable event planner before you sign any agreements.
Private Estate Ceremony
All About the Details/Gianna and Company
Private Estate Wedding – Bar / Gianna and Company
Have a beautiful week! XO, Gianna