Happy Memorial Day!
Our company is committed to making sure that our clients have the event of their dreams.
We have all heard horror stories about weddings. Although the wedding only lasts five or six hours, the time that you spend making the plans are the most important, so you can enjoy the day.
We want our clients to have fun and to be able to lean on us to help them navigate through planning process.
1. Create a budget that will work with your guest count. Be realistic and talk with knowledgeable event professionals to ensure that both numbers match. If you want to keep costs down –
2. Be realistic with how much time you will be able to devote to planning your wedding. If you find that your schedule is too tight, consider hiring a planner to help you with the tasks that you won’t have time to manage.
3. Consider your out-of-town guests and their transportation and accommodation needs. Will you have a lot of small children at your wedding? If this is the case, then you may wish to hire an insured and reputable baby-sitting service to be on site.
4. Hire your event professionals with whom you have a rapport. This is especially true for the photographer. You and your fiancé will be spending a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day and that connection is very important.
5. Schedule a massage for you and your fiancé the week of your wedding.
6. Start writing your thank-you notes within two weeks of receiving your gifts. Your guests will appreciate it and you won’t risk forgetting who sent you which gift. When you select your invites, discuss your thank-you notes with your paper house so there is continuity.
7. When it comes to a gift registry, decide on what you and your fiancé really need, then choose a store or business that will carry the items that you want. Give your parents the information in case friends and family ask and list your registry on your web site.