Recently, I spoke at a wedding show at the Santa Anita Racetrack. The producer of the show wanted to know my thoughts on important questions to ask potential wedding planners.
Here is the list that I determined to be important:
2. Your guest count.
3. Preferred wedding date(s).
1. Do you have our wedding date(s) open?
2. How long have you been working as a wedding planner?
3. Have you ever worked at the venue that we are considering?
4. Do you plan weddings and special events full-time? If you are a part-time event planner, what is your other profession?
5. Will you be on-site on our wedding day or will you send another planner?
6. Do you offer different packages to work with within our budget and planning needs?
7. How many weddings will you take on during the month of our wedding?
8. How do you charge for your services? Hourly, customized packages, or a percentage?
9. Can you provide us with a list of references?
10. What types of planning do you handle? Do you handle the logistics and design? If you don’t handle the event design, do you work with other vendors who specialize in the design?
Wedding and Event Inspirational Photos – Country French Event Decor – xo