Several times a week, we receive inquiries from clients asking for a “day-of” planner for a private estate wedding.
The best way to imagine this type of event is to think of it as bringing a restaurant to someone’s home.
In addition to the esthetics, every detail must be covered, from safety to comfort.
1. An experienced planner knows how to review the rental orders to determine what is missing and what is not necessary.
2. The event planner confirms the insurance certificates with your event professionals.
3. The planner ensures that the transportation grids are correct, so neighbors aren’t inconvenienced and setup and strike goes smoothly.
4. The planner makes sure that every detailed is covered for a successful event.
5. Experienced event planners have seen several scenarios play out at off-site events, so we know how to prepare for an event and what do while onsite.
6. The planner knows how to ensure how many bathrooms need to be onsite and that they are orderly, so you and your guests are not inconvenienced.
7. The planner will setup the logistical walk through meetings, so everything is covered.
Planning an estate wedding takes over 200 hours. When the planner arrives on the setup day, it is important to have a full understanding of all of the moving pieces, so that he or she does not end up putting out fires, but instead, can focus on making the client’s day special.