Every time we produce an event, we run through the details until we are confident that everything has been covered.
Once on site, we work hard to ensure that the wishes of our clients have been taken into consideration.
1. Choose your event professionals very carefully and hire the ones that come highly recommended.
2. Once you make a decision, don’t keep second-guessing yourself, this will make you crazy.
3. Take care of the important details in advance of your special day, so you can block out time for R&R.
4. Let your fiance, family and close friends know what you need help with, so you don’t try and take it all on yourself.
5. Keep your eye on the ball and remind yourself why you are getting married.
6. Things come up at events and if you know that you are a type A and want control over all the decisions, let your event professionals or planner know how you want decisions made on your wedding day.
For an example, if the wedding is running ahead of schedule and the hotel or caterer wants to start serving the entree 20 minutes early – do you want to know?
This change can impact the evening and leave time for more dancing, but you may want the dinner to go at a slower pace. Decide who makes the call.
For more recipes go to this link – TV Food Network for More Savory Halloween Recipes.