1. We can identify problems before the event day. An experienced planner is calm and knows how to problem solve at a live event.
2. We can manage several event professionals prior to and on your event day.
3. When things are not going well with one of your event professionals, we can resolve matters.
4. We proof your agreements to ensure that important information is detailed so you can avoid costly mistakes
5. We call all your event professionals prior to your event day to discuss their duties, delivery, setup and start times.
6. Our creative experience and resources can help make your wedding look like you spent a lot more money than you did.
7. We create a timeline that incorporates all the important details on your event day.
8. Our company has built strong relationships with talented event professionals and we share those relationships with you.
9. Whether your style is chic, elegant, timeless, or hip, we can provide you with a fresh approach to your vision.
10. An experienced event planner is not going to build his or her portfolio at the expense of your event – the focus is to make your event a success!
This newly constructed modern estate is available for special events and short stay overs for up to 12 persons. Rental fees start at $7,500 and the property allows for up to a 100 person guest count.