Planning a special event and booking wedding professionals can be a challenging process. Our job, as an event planning company is to ease the burden for our clients. For first-time brides and grooms, overpaying for flowers, catering, videographers and the reception is a major concern. Our company is equipped with a network of professionals to make sure our clients receive high-quality service at an affordable price. Although we could be involved in every aspect of planning the wedding or special event, the final decision on everything is ultimately yours.
1. If you find a professional that you really like, do a background check (their name and company) via Google and Yelp to see if there is any negative press.
2. Ask for referrals from friends and family that you trust.
3. Make sure that you get everything in writing that you have been promised.
4. Before signing contracts, read the fine print and/or have a lawyer review.
5. Compare prices to make sure that you are being charged a fair price for their services. Avoid hiring someone because their price is the lowest. There may be a reason for the low price, such as a hidden cost on the back-end. Several years ago, one of our clients hired a photographer because his price was the lowest. After the wedding, they learned that the cost for the images were not included in his fee and those costs were outrageous.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our services, please call our office at 310-994-7789. XO
The bride should be the only one that wears white, unless you are in the wedding party and you have been asked to where white. On a few occasions, I have seen a guest wear an ivory gown…only need one word to describe the reception towards that person – awkward.
Avoid getting intoxicated at the party/wedding. Drink plenty of water to keep hydrated and please don’t forget to eat.
Stay away from sensitive topics, such as politics and religion.
Choose your attire based on the day and time of the wedding. Someone may want to rethink wearing a low-cut gown to a morning wedding.
If asked to give a toast, do your best to keep it short (one to three minutes) and avoid roasting the VIP or couple.
Estate 9600 Palos Verdes –
Hanna and Dean’s Wedding:
Our Wedding and Event Inspiration Picks of the Week –
Have a great weekend!